miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Middle East in West Newton St.

Right next day after that terrible notice, I went eating with some job mates. 
I was flying out of my body, my whole soul, my mind, my sight, my mouth, my nose, my skin... every sense of me was on a hurry, fighting each other to be the first one to find him.
A few days ago I began reading "The Prophet" by جبران خليل جبران بن ميکائيل بن سعد 
-Gibran Khalil Gibran- (tz da same lebanese american poet). That book was given to me by Bicho moths ago, he asked me to read it but I didn't until that week, I guess it was the right time to do it, I didn't know what was about to happen... Universe is wise.

I found this abstract from paradise I was tears and then me... when I left the restaurant and in front of my wet eyes something that spoke instead of me was written in a wine colored banner, i saw this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's Nothing left to say... there was nothing before, Now I can see. 



1 comentario:

Dark Romanticism dijo...

me gusta el fragmento que aparecia en la publicidad de la exposicion y la entendi un poco mas cuando ingrese a la expo...